Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Error Theory

99.99% of the time, I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, and it PROBABLY fits in this case too. However, facts are facts, and this one is pretty intriguing about the proposed memorial to the victims of Flight 93 on 9/11. It's definitely worth a read and would probably make a great documentary.

The author is trying to bring awareness as to his theory that the author of the proposed memorial is masking his intentions to memorialize the terrorists rather than the victims of Flight 93. He's not the only one who has brought this up, you can find dozens of blogs that say the same thing and they have put together a petition to get the memorial's plans stopped.

It's definitely an interesting topic and worth a read.

Enjoy!

http://www.crescentofbetrayal.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger curia_regis said...

I got this link in an e-mail from Mar-cone yesterday and I was immediately disappointed upon visiting the link.

When I saw "crescent of betrayal", I thought for sure it was going to be some conspiracy theory about New Orleans (since we are, after all, the Crescent City). I was really really really hoping that the site was about blowing up the levees in the 9th ward, or that the site had irrefutable evidence that President Bush caused Hurricane Katrina (such as a photograph of George Bush off the coast of the Canary Islands holding a fan & a box of salt (or whatever)).

Then I realized this site was 9-11 garbage, and I was super disappointed. Mostly I think conspiracy theorists are dumb, like those guys who "knew" that it was a missile and not a plane that hit the Pentagon...then in 2004 someone sued to have one of the "missing" camera angles released under the freedom of information act, and the pictures showed a plane!?!?! (Not a missile) Idiots.

In my experience the same people who are gung-ho for conspiracy theories are the same type of people who are gung-ho Ron Paul supporters...

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home